1) Open the burrata pack (A) & pat the burrata dry with a paper towel. Season to taste with sea salt & set aside.
2) Open the tomato & strawberries pack (B). Gently wash the tomatoes & strawberries and pat dry with a paper towel. Slice the tomatoes in half & set aside.
3) Place the sliced tomatoes, strawberries & basil leaves (C) into a large mixing bowl. Open the olive oil & sea salt pack (D). Add the olive oil into the bowl & season the dish with a little sea salt.
4) Drizzle some balsamic vinegar (E) according to your preference & mix gently.
5) On your serving plate, spread a little strawberry jam (F) & place the burrata over the jam. Plate the tomatoes & strawberries around the burrata. Season to taste with sea salt.