DIY: Almond Butter Brocollini (Serves 2) (Approx: $5.50/pax)
(B) Almond Butter
- Cooking Pot
- Scissors / Sharp Knife
- Cooking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
1) FIll a cooking pot with water & bring it to a boil. Lightly salt the water with 1.5 teaspoons of salt as it boils.
2) Once the water boils, open the broccolini pack (A) & blanch the broccolini in the water for 1 minute. Prepare a mixing bowl of ice & water on the side.
3) After 1 minute, drain the broccolini & soak them in ice water for 2 minutes to cool down. Then, drain & set aside.
4) Bring a cooking pan to medium high heat. Add the almond butter (B) into the pan. Add the broccolini & lightly coat them in the butter.
5) Serve the broccolini on a plate.